Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tips for earning money on cash crate

Cashcrate !!

Some people have emailed me asking how cashcrate actually works and not to naviage the site correctly. I decided to post the email that I was sending to them. PLEASE EMAIL ME if you have ANY questions !! I am here to help ! I wanted to go ahead and post this since there maybe a day delay in responding to your email and I know some people are anxious to get started earning money.

The following is the email:

This site
pays money for taking surveys. It does not pay much but it adds up. I earned $74.92 last month. There are no fees to join and on the 20th of the month following the month the surveys were completed, they mail a check out to you. (I will get my check around the 20th of April- for the surveys completed in March- once I receive it I will scan it and load it so everyone can see the check) .

Some of the surveys are a few pages, but as long as you click either skip/no, thanks/no to the advertisement on the pages following registration, everything is credited. Some are ads basically to review companies advertisements. Since the do not call list was started advertisers are having trouble getting consumers to hear their pitch. If you decide to do it, DO NOT do any of the surveys that say you have to complete a Silver/Gold/Bronze offer- you can do the survey, but once you get to the page indicating that you need to complete a silver/gold/bronze offer, you can stop there. Also, some of them, once you get to submit after clicking "no" to all offers, will have a window pop up that says "you must say yes to one offer". At that point, click yes to one view the ad, and click either "no thanks" or "skip".
I would create a seperate email soley for the purpose of doing surveys because part of the way the company works and is able to pay money is they give out your email to companies so that they can email you information about their product. Some of the surveys require that you confirm and you will receive a seperate email from that site, with a link within that email to confirm. I do not want anyone to be caught off guard by the large amount of emails you will receive. Other than needing to confirm a survey here and there, you will not need to open the emails. I usually go in and mark all to delete when I do not have any that I needed to confirm via email.

Please note also that if you put your phone number (which you are required to do on some of the surveys, you will get phone calls. By signing up you give them permission to contact you. I have caller id, so I either do not answer it or I simply tell them I am not interested. You do not have to speak to them in order to have your account credited through the site.

One pointer- I found that it works better if I complete a few a day, rather than a whole bunch. Some of the surveys are by the same site, so if you complete more than one, it will probably only approve one pending offer that you completed. Once it confirms, go on and do another one. You can usually tell the companies that are the same. For example, I usually go through a complete a few a night (or every few nights), but I make sure I only complete 1 participate in survey, 1 complete the survey, 1 fill out the information. Since chances are the same company has the "participate in the survey" I wait until one credits before I complete another one.

Second pointer- I opened a few different email accounts. (I did not heed my own advise to open a completely seperate email before signing up). Once you sign up with the site, you have to use the ORIGINAL email address that you signed up using to complete daily surveys but the other surveys can be completed using different email address.

Third pointer- every day or so delete your cookies from your computer. Once you delete them the survey companys information is not imbedded in your computer and surveys should complete quicker. Check out this link if you need help or do not know how to delete your cookies. If you need additional help, email me and I will help.
Only one account is availalble on each server/Ip address. So really only one person per house is able to do it.
Also, you can do 2 daily surveys, each for 0.80 daily (some you have to qualify for). So right there if you only do that you can make $48/month, without doing any of the surveys.
cashcrate !

Please post on here and let me know how you are doing on cashcrate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Just started the surveys,have made $2.15 and $3 something pending, thank you for the information,every little bit helps

Lillian

Everything Cash Crate

If you want to jump in and start making money working in your spare time, click here.

If you would like to see more information on my blog about how to earn money to supplement your income, check out this link, which will bring you to page of directions that I wrote- basically a "how to" guide.