Tuesday, March 31, 2009

NEW GOALS

Lately I have been researching methods used by some of the people who have the highest earnings online. One person in particular generated over 70K in less than 2 years. I have been studying, learning, and taking notes feverishly to come up with my own method.

I am also revamping my blog. I will be removing the Britney Spears content (one entry, my review of her opening night of her Circus Tour.) I have decided to make this site a dedicated site to building up my earnings potential, both in order to get my 4K in debt paid off, as well as generate a monthly income.

I expect it will take me a lot of time and probably will take a few months to get everything set up to generate an additional income automatically, but as I have seen, it is possible.

I have also set up a mailing list. If you would like to be included in my mailing list, please sign up.

Additionally, if you have any questions about making money online, like I do (this month $98.01), check out cash crate.

No comments:

Everything Cash Crate

If you want to jump in and start making money working in your spare time, click here.

If you would like to see more information on my blog about how to earn money to supplement your income, check out this link, which will bring you to page of directions that I wrote- basically a "how to" guide.