Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Writing Articles for Online Publishing

I wanted to you know you that I recently began writing short articles on popular subjects. You can click this link (or the green box to the right) to see my articles. I have written 9 so far, but only one is appearing. The other ones are in que to be posted and hopefully will be active in the next week.

Here is a list of the articles I have written: (some are still processing, so if you want to read about one particular subject and it is not live yet and available when you click, check back in a few days)

The Dangers of Myspace.com

To Vaccinate or Not to Vaccinate

How to Clean Up After a Hurricane

How to Host a Spooky Halloween Party

How to Succeed at Making Money Online

How to Earn Extra Money as a Mystery Shopper

How to Make the Best Deviled Egg Appetizer Ever

How to Improve Your Credit Score

Gardasil: Benefits for Adult Females?

As I publish more articles, I will update my list. Hope you enjoy. Let me know if you have any topics that you are interested in - I can certainly always use tips.

I am thinking about creating a bunch of articles title "Single Mom's Guide to ______" . I could potentially do an article about anything that can fill in the blank - Single Mom's Guide to Changing a Car Tire, Single Mom's Guide to Dating, etc.

No comments:

Everything Cash Crate

If you want to jump in and start making money working in your spare time, click here.

If you would like to see more information on my blog about how to earn money to supplement your income, check out this link, which will bring you to page of directions that I wrote- basically a "how to" guide.