Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mystery Shopping

First let me apologize. I am new to blogging and for some reason all of your comments from a few weeks ago regarding wanting more information on mystery shopping did not get sent to my email address and the comments left on my blog somehow went without me seeing them.

I emailed more information to all of you who asked for more info. Let me know if you have any questions.

I am pretty sure that I got my blog linked to email me properly when someone posts a comment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes i would like to make a little extra cash so could email to me at mma1876@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Its really a very interesting post on shopping topic. But sorry to say i didn't get any information related to shopping here. But since i must say that your blog is really good, the url is based on finance topic but you are trying to cover all the important topics which is great.

Diana said...

please email me at dradwan84@aol.com about mystery shopping.

Everything Cash Crate

If you want to jump in and start making money working in your spare time, click here.

If you would like to see more information on my blog about how to earn money to supplement your income, check out this link, which will bring you to page of directions that I wrote- basically a "how to" guide.